GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PLANTB.
Read the general terms and conditions carefully before placing an order on plantb.nl. By placing an order via this website, via your telephone or via our mobile applications, you declare these general terms and conditions binding on you.
Scope, general obligations of the purchaser, amendment of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) These general terms and conditions of PlantB (hereinafter also referred to as: PLANTB) apply exclusively to all your current and future orders.
(2) All information that you (hereinafter also referred to as: "purchaser") provide during the ordering process must be up to date and truthful. For misuse, e.g. illegal orders and the resulting claims, you bear responsibility in accordance with legal provisions.
(3) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions for some agreements with future effect. We will inform you in advance of these intended changes and point out your right to appeal against them. The changes are considered accepted if you do not object within two (2) months after the change notification. If you object to the change, you reserve the right to cancel the agreement free of charge within a reasonable period of time.
Contract termination; non-binding information, release amounts and restrictions
(1) The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If PLANTB uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for PLANTB.
(2) A valid purchase contract between PLANTB and the purchaser is concluded as follows by the acceptance of an offer from the purchaser by PLANTB. By completing and confirming the order form provided by PLANTB, the purchaser can submit a binding offer. PLANTB can accept this offer by sending a binding acceptance certificate or by sending the ordered products. Until now, PLANTB can at any time refuse to accept without giving reasons. Only after the quotation has been accepted will a claim arise on the delivery of the ordered goods or gift voucher. We will immediately confirm receipt of your order electronically. This confirmation of receipt does not automatically imply a binding acceptance of the order. However, our acceptance certificate can be linked to the confirmation of receipt.
(3) Our offer is aimed at the end users in Amsterdam and the ordered products, resp. the ordered gift voucher (s) are not intended for resale. Therefore, only household size orders are taken.
(4) PLANTB does not sell products to children under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, parent or guardian consent is required.
Information about the legal right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) The information below concerns the statutory right of withdrawal for consumers.
(2) You do not have the right to withdraw from the contract. The reason for this is that our products have a limited shelf life.
(3) If a subscription has been taken out, it can be canceled at any time. If the next delivery takes place within 14 days of cancellation, it will still be executed. After this delivery, the subscription will be terminated.
- Delivery; delivery conditions; retention of title; transfer risk; interruption of delivery
(1) We reserve the right to deliver to users only after payment of one hundred (100)% of the total amount. It is not possible to rely on earlier deliveries.
(2) We only deliver within Amsterdam. If the purchase agreement concerns a gift voucher, it will be delivered by e-mail.
(3) We deliver to the address you have specified as the delivery address in your customer account on our website. A change of address takes effect for the delivery as agreed.
(4) You are obliged to ensure that the personal transfer of the products to the delivery address specified by you is possible. If the transfer is not possible, then you are in default of acceptance.
(5) If the personal transfer of the products is not possible, the agreement can be fulfilled by offering the products to neighbors or placing them in front of the home.
(6) If placing in front of the house is not possible, the contract can be fulfilled by placing the products in front of the building.
The legal guarantee applies here.
Prices and shipping costs; validity; payment; settlement; retention
(1) Prices include sales tax and, unless otherwise agreed, excluding shipping costs within the Netherlands.
(2) The claims of PLANTB are valid immediately.
(3) For payment, you can only use the payment methods agreed and specified in the order.
(4) You are only entitled to compensation if your counterclaims are legally valid or are uncontested by us. You are only authorized to exercise the right of retention to the extent that your counterclaim relates to the same contractual relationship.
Liability of PLANTB, obligations of the purchaser
(1) PLANTB is liable in the event of damage to the ordering party (s) as a result of personal injury or damage to health caused by (a) breach of duty by PLANTB or one of its legal representatives or auxiliary personnel, (b) in accordance with product liability law, from the assumption of a warranty or due to an intentional error (c) when PLANTB or its legal representatives or auxiliary personnel contribute intentionally or through gross negligence to the damage and / or (d) when the damage due to non-compliance with an obligation has arisen by PLANTB when compliance with it is essential for the regular achievement of the contract objective and on which the purchaser regularly relies and may rely on (cardinal duty).
(2) PLANTB is liable to an unlimited extent in the cases described in paragraph (1), letters (a), (b) and / or (c) and (d).
(3) In cases not mentioned in paragraph (1) PLANTB is excluded from liability, irrespective of the legal basis.
(4) The liability arrangements in the preceding paragraphs also apply to the personal liability of organs, employees and auxiliary personnel of PLANTB.
(5) The ordering party is obliged to carefully read and observe product and operating instructions and warnings of the delivered products.
(1) When processing an order, we process the consumer's personal data. We use a privacy statement to inform the consumer about what happens with his or her data.
(1) Payments are made via iDeal, the amount will be debited directly from your account with the first PLANTB order.
- Applicable law, additional conditions, regulations for ineffective resp. impracticable arrangements
(1) Contracts between PLANTB and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
(2) There are no additional conditions.
(3) Should any arrangement in the concluded contract be or become ineffective or unenforceable, the remainder of the contract will remain valid. At the place of the ineffective, resp. unenforceable regulation the statutory regulation takes effect.
Quality is of paramount importance at PLANTB and we do everything we can to prevent complaints. We will receive a substantive response to the submitted complaint within five (5) working days.
August 26, 2020
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the privacy of personal data very seriously.
PlantB will not sell and / or provide your personal information to third parties.
We only process personal data for the purpose for which it was provided and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and the Telecommunications Act.
PlantB is managed by Maarten Gomes.
Our data are:
Prins Hendrikkade 189b
1011 TD, Amsterdam
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you are registered for our newsletter, have requested a download, filled in a contact form, made a purchase or make other requests for one of our products and / or services, you will be asked to fill in your details. We only process the data that you provide to us yourself. This could be the following data:
First and last name
Street and house number
ZIP code and address
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA?
The data is collected and stored for the following purposes:
We use your first name and e-mail address for sending commercial and informative newsletters and retargeting for Facebook advertisements. We only do this with the data that we have obtained through the download of free documents, not with information that has been received via our contact form.
Your first name, e-mail address and telephone number that you enter in a contact form will be used to answer the contact request. We do not store this information. Your company name, first and last name, address details, e-mail address, and telephone number that you enter with a product purchase, are used on the invoice and with a hard copy product for shipment. We store this information in Autorespond and will send you a one-time e-mail here to request permission to comply with the GDPR. In case of no permission, this data will be deleted at the end of each month. This is also indicated on the relevant forms.
YOUR DATA ON PLANTB
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, have requested a download, filled in a contact form or made a purchase and do not want to receive an e-mail from us in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of the e-mail. email or by contacting us.
Your e-mail address will be immediately removed from our database and will not be saved.
In addition, we share data, which we have obtained through requesting a free documentation / workshop / training, with Facebook in order to create advertising target groups.
We use the information you provide to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. We will not sell and / or provide your information to third parties. Your data will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in the execution of your order.
When paying via PlantB, you will always be referred to the website of a so-called Payment Processor for the transaction by means of a secure connection. Your payment details (credit card number, Paypal login or Ideal details) are not passed on to our servers and are therefore not stored by PlantB. The only data we store is:
First and last name (possibly company name)
To deliver your order to the right person (and company)
Address, zip code and city
We use this address for the correct delivery of your order
If we want to inform you about your order, we will also do this by telephone at certain times. This is never mandatory to fill in.
With every order you will receive a confirmation and invoice by e-mail as soon as we have received your order. If it is an order that is shipped, PostNL (and / or TringTring) will send an e-mail on our behalf with the track & trace code.
Your IP address is stored when you place your order to recognize abuse during payment.
If you start a transaction and it is not completed, your transaction data (name, address, email and IP) will be deleted from our server at the end of this month.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We have taken appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. These measures, including encryption by means of an SSL certificate, ensure a security level that matches the data that we process.
A cookie is a small file that is sent by our website and placed by your browser on the device with which you visit our website. The information stored in the cookie can be sent back to our website when you visit the website again. More information about cookies can be found on the ConsuWijzer website.
Cookies are used for the best possible functioning of this website and to tailor the content of advertisements to your preferences.
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING COOKIES
More information about Facebook's cookies can be found here.
PLANTB has access to the information from Facebook Insights, a function that can be used to analyze data about the fans and target audience of the page. We do not use that information to date, but should we do so in the future, we will of course treat that information confidentially.
We use Autorespond site tracking with your permission. Site tracking places a cookie that keeps track of which pages you view on our website. This allows us to better adapt our marketing, services and advertisements to your interests. More information about site tracking can be found here.
Cookies are also placed by our statistics package, Google Analytics. We would like to know how our visitors use the website and how many people visit our website every month, so that we can optimize the use of the website. Of course we do not want you to be tracked undesirably, but we want to provide you with the best possible service and we need good statistics for that. With Google Analytics, the information is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not used. We can therefore not personally trace you. More information about the Google Analytics policy can be found here.
DISABLE AND REMOVE
Do you want to disable or delete the cookies? You can do this via your browser settings. If necessary, use the help function of your browser to find out how to do this.
Things you can always do:
Automatically disable "third-party cookies" in your browser. Modern browsers (Chrome and Firefox) offer many options for this.
Indicate in your browser settings that you do not want to be "tracked".
You can always delete the placed cookies from your browser and you can also block them per domain.
You can find more information on how to disable cookies via the Your Online Choices website.
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to share the content of our website via Social Media. This can be done by means of Social Media (share) buttons.
We have placed the buttons of the following Social Media Platforms. Read the privacy statements of the respective Social Media platforms to know how they deal with privacy. Below you will find the different privacy statements:
We do not store your data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was received. When you unsubscribe from our emails, your personal data will be removed from the system within one month at the latest.
We keep the data in our accounting and CRM system for at least 7 years, in order to comply with all our legal obligations. This data will be deleted by us within 1 year after the expiry of this obligation.
The above period applies, provided that we have further legal obligations to keep the data longer and / or to keep it available.
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, after which we will no longer process your data. Withdrawing this consent does not affect the legality of our data statement based on your consent, which took place prior to this withdrawal.
You also have the right to inspect your personal data and the right to rectify your personal data. If you want to know which of your personal data we process, you can submit a written request for access.
If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request us in writing to change or supplement your data.
You also have the right to delete your personal data, a right to limit the processing and a right to object to the processing. You also have the right to transfer or make your data transferable. You can also submit a written request for this.
We will process your request within 4 weeks. In writing is also understood to mean by e-mail. You can e-mail your request to us via email@example.com