Terms of service
Read the general terms and conditions carefully before placing an order on plantb.nl. By placing an order via this website, via your telephone or via our mobile applications, you declare these general terms and conditions binding on you.
Scope, general obligations of the purchaser, amendment of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) These general terms and conditions of PlantB (hereinafter also referred to as: PLANTB) apply exclusively to all your current and future orders.
(2) All information that you (hereinafter also referred to as: "purchaser") provide during the ordering process must be up to date and truthful. For misuse, e.g. illegal orders and the resulting claims, you bear responsibility in accordance with legal provisions.
(3) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions for some agreements with future effect. We will inform you in advance of these intended changes and point out your right to appeal against them. The changes are considered accepted if you do not object within two (2) months after the change notification. If you object to the change, you reserve the right to cancel the agreement free of charge within a reasonable period of time.
Contract termination; non-binding information, release amounts and restrictions
(1) The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If PLANTB uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for PLANTB.
(2) A valid purchase contract between PLANTB and the purchaser is concluded as follows by the acceptance of an offer from the purchaser by PLANTB. By completing and confirming the order form provided by PLANTB, the purchaser can submit a binding offer. PLANTB can accept this offer by sending a binding acceptance certificate or by sending the ordered products. Until now, PLANTB can at any time refuse to accept without giving reasons. Only after the quotation has been accepted will a claim arise on the delivery of the ordered goods or gift voucher. We will immediately confirm receipt of your order electronically. This confirmation of receipt does not automatically imply a binding acceptance of the order. However, our acceptance certificate can be linked to the confirmation of receipt.
(3) Our offer is aimed at the end users in Amsterdam and the ordered products, resp. the ordered gift voucher (s) are not intended for resale. Therefore, only household size orders are taken.
(4) PLANTB does not sell products to children under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, parent or guardian consent is required.
Information about the legal right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) The information below concerns the statutory right of withdrawal for consumers.
(2) You do not have the right to withdraw from the contract. The reason for this is that our products have a limited shelf life.
(3) If a subscription has been taken out, it can be canceled at any time. If the next delivery takes place within 14 days of cancellation, it will still be executed. After this delivery, the subscription will be terminated.
Delivery; delivery conditions; retention of title; transfer risk; interruption of delivery
(1) We reserve the right to deliver to users only after payment of one hundred (100)% of the total amount. It is not possible to rely on earlier deliveries.
(2) We only deliver within the Netherlands, with the exception of the Waddeneilanden. If the purchase agreement concerns a gift voucher, it will be delivered by e-mail.
(3) We deliver to the address you have specified as the delivery address in your customer account on our website. A change of address takes effect for the delivery as agreed.
(4) You are obliged to ensure that the personal transfer of the products to the delivery address specified by you is possible. If the transfer is not possible, then you are in default of acceptance.
(5) If the personal transfer of the products is not possible, the agreement can be fulfilled by offering the products to neighbors or placing them in front of the home.
(6) If placing in front of the house is not possible, the contract can be fulfilled by placing the products in front of the building.
The legal guarantee applies here.
Prices and shipping costs; validity; payment; settlement; retention
(1) Prices include sales tax and, unless otherwise agreed, excluding shipping costs within the Netherlands.
(2) The claims of PLANTB are valid immediately.
(3) For payment, you can only use the payment methods agreed and specified in the order.
(4) You are only entitled to compensation if your counterclaims are legally valid or are uncontested by us. You are only authorized to exercise the right of retention to the extent that your counterclaim relates to the same contractual relationship.
Liability of PLANTB, obligations of the purchaser
(1) PLANTB is liable in the event of damage to the ordering party (s) as a result of personal injury or damage to health caused by (a) breach of duty by PLANTB or one of its legal representatives or auxiliary personnel, (b) in accordance with product liability law, from the assumption of a warranty or due to an intentional error (c) when PLANTB or its legal representatives or auxiliary personnel contribute intentionally or through gross negligence to the damage and / or (d) when the damage due to non-compliance with an obligation has arisen by PLANTB when compliance with it is essential for the regular achievement of the contract objective and on which the purchaser regularly relies and may rely on (cardinal duty).
(2) PLANTB is liable to an unlimited extent in the cases described in paragraph (1), letters (a), (b) and / or (c) and (d).
(3) In cases not mentioned in paragraph (1) PLANTB is excluded from liability, irrespective of the legal basis.
(4) The liability arrangements in the preceding paragraphs also apply to the personal liability of organs, employees and auxiliary personnel of PLANTB.
(5) The ordering party is obliged to carefully read and observe product and operating instructions and warnings of the delivered products.
(1) When processing an order, we process the consumer's personal data. We use a privacy statement to inform the consumer about what happens with his or her data.
(1) Payments are made via iDeal, the amount will be debited directly from your account with the first PLANTB order.
Applicable law, additional conditions, regulations for ineffective resp. impracticable arrangements
(1) Contracts between PLANTB and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
(2) There are no additional conditions.
(3) Should any arrangement in the concluded contract be or become ineffective or unenforceable, the remainder of the contract will remain valid. At the place of the ineffective, resp. unenforceable regulation the statutory regulation takes effect.
Quality is of paramount importance at PLANTB and we do everything we can to prevent complaints. We will receive a substantive response to the submitted complaint within five (5) working days.